Children Cases

Having a child is the most wonderful thing, but when things go wrong between the parents of that child, everything can change at the click of a finger.

As a professional McKenzie Friend I can help with all aspects of private family law disputes such as access to information, adoption, specific issues (such as name change, school change),  contact arrangements, change of residence and anything else you may be faced with after a separation.

If you are the applicant I can talk you through the process of mediation initially.  If this doesn’t work for any reason then we can discuss your options on making an application.  I can be with you in court, from the FHDRA (First Hearing Directions Resolution Appointment), through to Final Hearing.

If you are the Respondent I can help you reply to an application you have been served with and assist you with the paperwork you may need to prepare for your first hearing and beyond.

I can help with preparing the necessary paperwork such as application forms, position or witness statements, preparation of bundles, Fact Finding questions and answers, and can also suggest putting forward specific and individual child arrangements to suit all parties.

Or if you have any questions about any of the processes involved in the children’s family court proceedings, then please get in touch and we can have a chat.


T:  07511 788649